Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Week-end in September-'08!






This was an event-filled week-end because Jackson came to stay with Grammie and Pop(and Rocky and Missy) AND Jenny, my teammate at school(the art teacher) had her baby on Friday! Baby Jason arrived safe and sound at 6 lbs.15 oz. and is long with beautiful dark hair like his mom! Jill, Laura and I could not wait 24 hours to go check him out and he passed ALL inspections with flying colors! I have pictures of this fun-filled weekend.

And sweet little Jackson ran in the yard with Missy, watched Cars, the movie, and some Thomas, the Train movies. We worked on pottying in the potty........but he sounds like his mom when I asked if he needed to go potty--"NO!" So much for that! He DOES like to wear the "duds" that go along with being able to potty in the potty! Check out the car underwear!

3 comments:

Barry Family said...

I know he had a great time thanks for watching him!:)

Anonymous said...

The picture of Rodney reading to Jackson is pure sweetness! Rod is doing a great job of holding Jackson's attention. Must of been a great book!

Love all the hair on Baby Jason Japp!

It sounds like a great time for everyone!

sl

rodgersrocks said...

Since not many people leave me comments, I think I will leave myself one!!! It is fun to see comments!!haha

Yes, Jackson is Sweetness PERSONIFIED!!! He brings nothing but miles of smiles to everyone he is around!

Oh, and did I add that he is about the smartest little boy I have ever seen???? !!! That is from the mouth of an objective spectator!! HAHA-yeah right, Grammie...
SR