Saturday, August 14, 2010

More End of my SUMMER OF '59

Steph's Birthday Celebration and Mel's too. What fun at Spoons in McKinney. Steph, your pics are great! These are all past Shawnee Trail teachers(and I guess I ran them all off because I am STILL at Shawnee!)
Steph and Mary just smiling from probably a silly story..!
No telling what these 3 are smiling about! Melanie Rumsey, Sarah Bedell and Nerissa Texada(future mom of an NFL player!)
SL and SR! Girl, someone is a pale-face in this pic! But what a beautiful ivory complexion..Do you use Mary Kay Steph???
Melanie Rumsey, Mary Lamanno, Sarah Bedell, Nerissa Texada, Steph and SR..
My past team at Shawnee Trail meets every 3 months for a birthday celebration. Today, Aug. 14, was the Birthday Month of Steph and Mel at Spoons in McKinney. YUM...Anyway, these great gals have all gone to different schools or different jobs and yet we come together at these times and laugh and cut up like we just saw each other yesterday. I would say some very deep bonds! All ages(as the pics show obviously) come together and have more fun than oughta be had!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times SR! Yes, we do have fun! I am truly blessed to have such wonderful peeps in my life! Thanks for being one of them SR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do use Mary Kay. Would you like the name of my consultant? She has a wonderful tan complexion. She must not be allergic to the sun like me! Hahaha!