Sunday, June 3, 2007

Karla's after graduation party!

After Karla graduated we all went to the lake house on Lake Travis....but ended up at the country club pool after the boat broke down. Here are all those crazy kids of mine!

5 comments:

Barry Family said...

Welcome to the bloggers world! Your starter kit is in the mail!
lov les

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. You have a lot to be proud of!
Stephanie

Sherri said...

Wow! For a grandma you sure are with the times by starting a blog! I'm proud of you! This is a great way to keep a journal of family happenings for your kids and grandkids. Be sure and print copies so you can put it into a book.

You have a great looking family. They all look so happy to be together which says a lot about a family!

Sherri

Anonymous said...

Your family is so fabulous looking...look like they have alot of fun together! Aren't you blessed?! I already know they are!
JG ;)

Barry Family said...

mom.....it has been way too long since your last entry and I am wondering "what is going on?"....you haven't even put any pictures of the dogs up yet!! rodney would be very upset!... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH.....I am just cracking myself up! les:)