Whoever comments on this....I still do not have the picture thing down yet.....will work on it and edit later. Got summer stuff to do now! Sammie Rodgers!
I am disappointed that Chaz's picture of him running around with his shirt off and holding the flag did not make your Blog. LOL! The Lark's had a wonderful time at the Rodger's 4th of July celebration. Rodney's hamburgers were delicious! SL
I am a crazy Blogger-checker and mostly like to read my kids' Blogs! They are much more interesting than mine! ha I basically teach Elementary music....love it....and love buying sweet little things for my sweet grandkids...God is good and has blessed me with more than I could ever say!
3 comments:
Whoever comments on this....I still do not have the picture thing down yet.....will work on it and edit later. Got summer stuff to do now! Sammie Rodgers!
I am disappointed that Chaz's picture of him running around with his shirt off and holding the flag did not make your Blog. LOL! The Lark's had a wonderful time at the Rodger's 4th of July celebration. Rodney's hamburgers were delicious!
SL
mom really update your blog!
Post a Comment