
This week, I made a trip back to Lubbock with Billie Roark. I got to see my two sweet granddaughters and on Thursday, Leslie, Rob and Jackson joined the Lubbock Fun. Wow! 3 Grandbabies in about 2 years! We are going to have some great Christmas times!!! HA
I visited with a lot of the teachers I taught with at Waters(and even my old principal). I shopped with Missy Pirkle, ate lunch with Missy, Pam Allison, Dianne Ashby(Dash), and Billie, and shopped some more with Missy!! I also saw Sonja Nash and we had one of our long conversations about "everything under the sun!"
I marvel when I see how fast the babies are learning about life-like putting on sandals, putting off going to sleep at night("lay down Grammie" when I try to sneak out quietly from putting Emmerson to bed after laying down with her for 30 minutes or more), showing Jackson who is "BOSS" of her toys, and on and on.....I remember teaching Kindergarten for a short time when I first went back to teaching and basically teaching them basic life skills that Emmerson already knows. Of course, going to Day Care does help her learn some of those things, but of course, I think she is especially smart....
We are going to New York this week to see Ben and Ashley. Karla is going with us and we are all very excited to see how Rodney reacts to the craziness of NYC!

2 comments:
Great pics mom! the babies are sweet cousins! lov les
I don't know many grammies sassy enough to have a blog! We had so much fun with you this past week. Thank you so much for coming and for all of your help while you were here. Emmerson especially loved her playtime and bedtime rituals with Grammie. We can't wait to see you all in August!
Love!
Post a Comment