Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun at Jubilee Junction-Open House at Jackson's Preschool!




Life is good when you are 2-1/2 and while you are still an "ONLY" child!!! haha...Jackson's open house at his Mother's Day Out was tonight and I got to see his "room" and all his beautiful works of art! Actually, I really did get into the Apple with GLITTER on it!!! He loves the trucks and trains and lego table most of all. He tried running around chasing a few little girls who really didn't know him...but he loved it anyway! I loved watching him most of all. It is nice to just sit back and watch another school setting and not have to make sure so and so keeps his hands in his own "space" and on and on.

I had a pretty crazy day with the Kindergarteners who came to music today so, little ones were kind of "off" my list of fun for the evening!!! haha. After seeing Jackson though, I just kind of forgot about all the craziness and reveled in the joy of being little again!!! What fun....

1 comment:

Barry Family said...

thanks for coming GRAMMIE!