Thomas the Train became a part of the girl cousins in Jackson's life.....and they could not get enough of it. We just crammed too much fun into the weekend.
Hi Sammie, It's Whitney Gross. I just found your blog..super cute!! Hope you're doing well. Here's our blog if you want to check it out: http://www.grossfamilyonline.blogspot.com/
I am a crazy Blogger-checker and mostly like to read my kids' Blogs! They are much more interesting than mine! ha I basically teach Elementary music....love it....and love buying sweet little things for my sweet grandkids...God is good and has blessed me with more than I could ever say!
3 comments:
I love it! You have the best lookin' family ever! How adorable! It looks like the pumpkin patch was a smash!
there was sad times the other night when momma thomas and percy were no where lost...but alass they have been FOUND!:)
Hi Sammie, It's Whitney Gross. I just found your blog..super cute!! Hope you're doing well. Here's our blog if you want to check it out:
http://www.grossfamilyonline.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment