Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas ROCKA-MY-SOUL!

We made a fast and furious trip to Lubbock to be with Alan and the "girls" and I forgot my camera so I will have to figure out how to pull those pics off of Shutterfly to post, but it was a great time. Emmerson had a Fancy Nancy Christmas and little Evynn got a new vacuum, play purse, and a new dollie. It was so much fun. Deonne cooked her good food and made her great salad....and we ate, played with the kids, visited, and I even got Alan to go shopping for some new jeans for his Christmas!. Yeah for the GAP!. 

1 comment:

Deonne said...

You didn't mention my awesome Ugg boots! I love them! I need to send you some pics for your post! We had so much fun with you all here. Thanks again for making the trip! :-)