Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Summer where have you gone?

Jackson caught in the air at Sam Straub's birthday party on the big water slide. What a blast!

CAMP(Computer, Art, Music and PE) toasting SUMMER with new glasses decorated by Jenny Japp!! Way to go Art Teacher Extraordinaire!
Me, Benjamin and Leslie at the Straub Birthday extravaganza in June. Welcome Summer!
Continuing Summer Fun in Lubbock with none other than Princess No. 1 and Princess No. 2 above! Emmerson Rose and Evynn Elise. Below is Princess No. 3--Miss Presley Kate! Sweet smiles of Summer.

What is it about summer vacation? It comes so slow but passes so FAST!

I basically saw my kids, grandkids and many friends from my past this summer. Basically went all over the state doing so and maybe that was what made it so much fun. I decided to not put off seeing people who are important to me now and to reconnect with people who WERE important to me in the past! I think I accomplished that this summer.

1 comment:

Deonne said...

Sammie! I am so proud of your blogging lately! Keep it up! Loved seeing you this summer and love all the pics!